1. ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of Myppcpal.com is subjected completely to these Terms and Conditions. You are not entitled to use the website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
By using the website you automatically fully accept all the clauses present in this document. If you do not accept any of these clauses you must leave the Website immediately.
2. CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS
Your payment details are not stored by us. All payments are processed by secure 3rd party STRIPE™ payment gateways on encrypted servers.
The contents of this website are not anticipated to represent any personal or professional advice. You should make your own decisions about any information presented. Myppcpal.com cannot be held liable for any of your decisions related to the website information or its products/services.
You are expressly and categorically restricted from all of the following:
• Downloading, copying, reproducing, transmitting, storing, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent.
• Using this website for any unlawful or illegal activities
• Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations
• Getting involved in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this website.
Your access to website is restricted to certain areas and we reserve all the rights to further restrict access to other areas of this website by you, at any time, as deemed necessary.
5. BILLING, SUBSCRIPTIONS, AND CANCELLATIONS
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please refer to our Billing Policy & Cancellations.
6. THIRD PARTY ADS AND GOOGLE ADSENSE
User may find advertisements on our website in the form of text links, banner ads, videos etc. These ads are served by 3rd party advertising partners including Google AdSense.
These ads are a means of revenue generation for the site owner, which means that if you click any link or banners on this site, the owner of the site may receive monetary benefits/commissions
7. CHANGE OF USE
We reserve the right to:
7.1 change or delete (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without any prior notice.
7.2 Modify these Terms and Conditions or parts of it at any time, and your continuous use of the website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your acceptance of any such change/s.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Myppcpal.com may include links to third party websites that are managed by 3rd parties. Any such link to other 3rd party websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you accept and agree that we are not responsible for the content or fitness of any such website/s.
Some links may contain affiliate links which will pay My PPC Pal compensation if you decide to pay for their services.
9.1 Myppcpal.com and/or its licensors hold all rights to the intellectual property and material available in this website and out product/service offering. In any case if you find any breach of copyright law or if the content is yours and you have not given permission to use this, please email us immediately.
9.2 In accessing the website you agree that you will use the content exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not download, copy, reproduce, transmit, store, sell or distribute any of the content without our prior permission. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial private use.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10.1 The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without guarantee of any kind whether express or indirect, including but not limited to the circumlocutory warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any particular purpose, copyright, compatibility, security and accuracy.
10.2 Myppcpal.com or its employees cannot be held liable for any indirect or considerable loss or damage (including but not limited to without restriction loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) caused due to connection with the use of the website.
10.3 We use the latest technology but we make no guarantee that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
You hereby agree to hold Myppcpal.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Myppcpal.com arising out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website or our product/service offering.
In an event where any or few of the clauses mentioned in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or incompatible or enforceable, those clauses will be excluded and the remaining terms and clauses shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
13. VARIATION OF TERMS
Myppcpal.com reserves the right to change/modify these terms anytime without any prior notice. The date at the bottom of this document will be updated as to the latest date of change. However, it is your responsibility to make yourself aware of the updates hence you are required to periodically check this page for any updates.
14. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and annotated in accordance with the law of California, USA and hereby to be submitted in the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts. For any further information please email email@example.com
• Prospective affiliates must apply and get approved by myppcpal.com in order to gain access to our Affiliate Program.
• Prospective affiliates will be evaluated based on criteria including but not limited to type of site, site quality, site content and other variables.
• Joining the Affiliates Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is invalid where prohibited by law.
• Affiliates will receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are determined on case by case basis or a fixed percentage as decided by myppcpal.com
• Affiliates will be solely responsible for their site, including its development, operation and maintenance and all materials that appear on the site. myppcpal.com or its owners cannot be held responsible for the content on the site of any affiliates.
• myppcpal.com reserves the rights to terminate any affiliate from the program if the affiliate is found to be involved in practices which are not in compliance with myppcpal.com or federal law.
BILLING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
My PPC Pal offers a Software as a Service. All pricing may be further subjected to other applicable taxes per federal guidelines.
• Subscriber’s billing account is automatically charged in advanced for the upcoming subscription renewal period. For example, if the renewal date is 30 October 2017, for the period of October 30, 2017 through November 30, 2017, your account will be charged on October 30, 2017 for this subscription period.
• Discounts, promotional offers or other special offers are only valid for initial term set forth in the original offer; subscriptions will be renewed at the full subscription rates once/if any such offers expire.
• Myppcpal.com may terminate the subscription if it is unable to renew the subscription based on incorrect or outdated credit card information.
• Right of access to use the Software is granted under these terms and is effective only upon successful payment of the subscription fees.
• Myppcpal.com may increase subscription fees for any subsequent subscription period at its sole discretion; however, the subscribers will be notified via prior to any change in the pricing plans.
• Subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time from their account profile page.
• Once you cancel your subscription plan, you will not lose access immediately. You will be able to use the software till the date your current billing cycle ends.
• Subscription fees are non-refundable for any reason.
If special circumstances arise where you would like an exception made to this policy for a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 20 October 2017